Monday, August 24, 2009

Bouncing Light & Horror Movies

Last night, the brother and hubby decided they wanted to watch the "Orphan" movie at our room. I, for one, just have certain scary movies I watch and some that I can't take or just don't like seeing.

Opportunity to lock myself in our bathroom taken. Here are my night's results.
Been hella busy the past weeks to take Self Portraits and this one's supposedly for the FF Flickr group's theme: Hipster. Obviously, i couldn't pull of a Hippie, I tried.





{yeas, i think i look cool with "a Tie on my Head and Socks in my Arm"}

kind of went on a different direction on the next ones..

{prisoner of my own mind}



{50D. 580EX bounced on ceiling | PP: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2. Adobe Photoshop CS3}

i'm a noob with lights and all considering I've had my flash for over a year now and haven't used it til recently.
so, last night, i learned to bounce light of my bathroom walls and love the results.
also, edited with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 which I downloaded yesterday. awesome, i must say.

Engagement Shoot tomorrow, i'm excite.

No comments: