Saturday, October 17, 2009

Beautiful Beginnings: Erald & Faye

{More Beautiful Beginnings}

To witness yet another "I do" is extremely priceless.
Again, Congratulations to the newly weds!

The bride looked gorgeous, I was inlove with the venue setup, the whole day was a series of joy, tears, laughs, pre-wedding stress, and everything memorable. The wedding was absolutely beautiful.
I can't say no more.

I should really thank the couple for letting me be a part of their special day.
You guys remind me of why I love what I do. *hugs*

There seemed to be some technical problems when they were showing the slideshow, so I'll definitely be posting them up for you guys.

Will be working on your sneak peeks real soon, so keep an eye out!

I guess the only problem I will keep on having is if I do more weddings is that, I'd have to get used to trying to fight my tears! yeas, I get really emotional on weddings. heh.
It's like watching a romantic movie Live.
But I'm a sucker for these things anyways.

Allryt, this is it for the night, to wrap it up... looks like everyone had an awesome time at the dance floor, ya' think? ^_-
{Do the Macarena}

1 comment:

Kym said...

bilis mo mag post ah! haha! i'm excited to see your pix for the NEXT wedding! ;P ;P