Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Alma + Plan B

The weather's been uberly nice the past few days so I asked Alma if she wanted to go out and do another shoot. As posted in previous blog, I wanted to play around with natural light, which means, I wanted to shoot OUTDOORS!

Today, I woke up, and hmpf! yeas, you guessed it, it was raining! Seriously, Why Today?

We still went with anyways, met up at the mall, to pick up some MAC Lashes. We couldn't decide on which to get so we both got one for each. Plus I had to pick up new foundation since the skin has pretty much been getting painfully pale. WHERE ARE YOU, SUN???

So, we get home. She let me do her make up and I am the kind that has shaky hands when putting make up on other's faces. You can tell how un-experienced I was. But she was up for anything. I let her do her lashes and such, oh, and we even googled some pretty fun/funny make up tutorials. haha. I love GOOGLE! and YOUTUBE!

What I love about her, is that she brings so much stuff on a shoot that you have all these options on what to do when there is nothing planned. We said we'd play around with scarfs and such, and she brought a whole bag! ^_^ Love yah, Alma!

We had to do this one on my room since we're already packing to move to a new place and the house is already full of boxes.

I had so much fun in this shoot cause she was really up for anything and we both were like "whatever!" during the whole process.

I'm super excited to edit through and post the set, so here I leave you with a little preview.

The shot we both agreed we loved...






Beautiful, Isn't She? She works magic in front of the cam ^_-
Check out the rest of the set @ www.abotz.carbonmade.com

3 comments:

The Petite Blogger said...

nice portraits!!!

xoxo jenna

The Petite Blogger said...

hey just saw ur comment on my blog!!! sorry im not selling any headpiece! im thinking of opening an online store, so maybe ill be making another one to sell there and ill prob blog about it then!

xoxo jenna

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

Beautiful.
I love youtube videos for how to's for pretty much anything and everything. so funny.