Monday, July 5, 2010

summer 2010; day 1


Today marks the first official day of me being a full-time-mommy-minus-work and so begins my Summer 2010.

Today was also the first day of my little boy attending his Summer Vacation Bible School, along with a family friend, ate Lara. We had to get up early at 8am and we couldn't get him up since he slept so late last night, until Ate Lara came and he was up in a second. hehe, kids.
They both were talking about wearing their converse today, and we had an amusing breakfast conversation about nails, babies and beyblade. Ahh, lovely morning.

Asked what their lesson was; Love. <3

Did things today that I haven't in the longest time. I freakin slept in while the kids were away, had the longest most relaxing shower, face masked, indulged in my craving and had dinner together with my parents while we watch Karate Kid. I tried to think when the last time we actually sat down for dinner together.

Some things we need once in a while.
It will take a while to get used to being a stay home mommy again, but i find that it's my much needed break and much needed make-up-time for my growing boy. <3

1 comment:

RicAdeMus said...

It sounds like a lovely day. I hope your summer is filled with them. My kids are older now, but my wife really loved the time she spent with them as a stay at home mom. =)